Cherry Cobbler Vintage products

Hello Everyone,

I've made it my personal challenge to try to use up some older vintage products before the New Year.  It seems to be a good time for a cleanout and clear up some bits and pieces from my desk.  The patterned paper used here is from a vintage pack called Festival of Prints which I've used on both of the cards I'm showing you today.

Both cards use a base of Very Vanilla card and are trimmed with dsp and Cherry Cobbler card. 

Here's the first one.



The Friendship stamp used here comes from the stamp set From my Heart.  I've teamed it with some Brushed Gold card which I've cut with the Window Collection framelits and its mounted over a Cherry Cobbler Banner.  I've also added a tiny butterfly cut from the Beautiful Wings die.




Here is the second one

I actually found the Greeting panel when I was on a search for something else, and decided it was time to just use it.  It uses a non SU die, but the Greeting is definitely from Stampin Up, and its an old fav Vintage set.  I know just the person to give this card to, one of my oldest friends - My Dear Kind and Wonderful Friend.  It's kind of a joke between us, because Aussies just don't refer to each other in that way.  Lol Smiles.  It will make her laugh.


I added one of my fav layered butterflies using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.


I finished this card off with the Scallop Border punch. 

Both of the cards



I'm happy with my efforts today and I will endeavour to use up some more bits over the coming days where possible.

Enjoy your weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks