Festival of Trees

Hello Everyone,

Merry Christmas....the time is going so fast.  Can you believe I am still making Christmas Cards, because I've been writing them and posting them out these last few days and discovered on final count I am a couple short.  Hence today's post is another Christmas Card.

Today I've combined Festival of Trees stamp set with the Large Circle punch and the Window Framelits.  Come and have a look.



I had to change my photographic position today and the kitchen had been taken over, so forgive these pics as they were taken outside in the natural light.  The cardstock used is Bermuda Bay and Whisper white with Silver Glimmer.  The ink is also Bermuda Bay.  The White background has been embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. The full picture of the card is below.




The greeting comes from the set Good Greetings.

This is the reason I could not photograph in the kitchen today.



Reindeer cupcakes were being made by Karree and Anna today. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  See you soon.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks