Some Butterfly Thank You Cards

Hello Everyone,

How are you this fine Monday?

Today I'm sharing some simple Thank You cards I've made combining Papillon Potpourri Butterfly stamp and Thank You sentiment from Blooming with Kindness set.  I actually made them a couple of days ago, but I decided to post something different yesterday because I'd been skyping with Justin.  Come and have a look at these little lovelies.



These little cards feature an embossed frame using Fun Frames embossing folder.  I've used Whisper White card and touches of Coastal Cabana and Wisteria Wonder.




So simple but effective.


I'm very happy with how these turned out.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry