Season's Greetings

Hello Everyone,

I've been asked for another 20 Christmas cards in a hurry, so here's a look the first 10 I've made in record time, which I finished this morning.

I've used the Bright & Beautiful stamp set and matching star framelits.



The cardstock is Bermuda Bay and Whisper white with a little Gold Glimmer.  The stamping on these card swas really fast.  Cutting the Glimmer stars out took a little longer because I used the small star punch to first punch out a star (saved for other cards) then placed the smallest star framelit around the punch out  to create these small frame stars.  I added coloured rhinestones to the centres.  Here's a closer look.



I spent a bit more time lining the cards as well, but I'm really happy that I have 10 of these finished.


Don't they look awesome all lined up.  Yes I know they are CAS but time was of the essence here.

Here is one card on its own.



Thanks very much for calling in today.  Have a great weekend.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks