Best Teacher (Special Order)

Hello,

I have a couple of cards to share here that were an order.  These are for two teachers, one female and one male.  It was a good opportunity to use up some retired patterned paper.  I'll start with the female card.



The cardstock is Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate and Silver glimmer.  I've used Little letters framelits as requested to cut out "Best Teacher" and I've also used Star and Label framelits along with the Bright and Beautiful stamp set.



The patterned paper is from last year's Winter Frost stack.

Next is the masculine version.




The cardstock used is Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Gold Glimmer.  I've used similar layout and all the same framelits and stamps for this version of the card, just different colours and paper stack which was a previous years Christmas stack.



I hope she likes these cards.  Here are the both of them side by side.




Hope you have a wonderful day.  See you tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks