Masculine Christmas Star card

Hello Everyone,

I am almost done with Christmas cards, I promise.  Just posting another one today I've finished for a male friend.  This time I've used the Confetti Star punch as a border for this Blue, White and Silver combo.  I've combined it with the Bright & Beautiful Stamp set.  Come and have a quick squiz.



The Star from the Bright & Beautiful stamp set has been stamped with Smoky Slate ink and cut out with matching Star framelits and the background and base card are Whisper White and Not Quite Navy (retired colour).  I've stamped the sentiment on the liner inside the card.  Full pic of card front is below.



A pearl in the star centre and some Silver ribbon finishes this card off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fantastic weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks