Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #124



Hello Everyone,

It's Wednesday again which means its time for another Paper Craft Crew Card challenge.  We would love you to join in this week.  Here is our sketch.


videogram cover image



I am using some Designer paper from the stack Trim the Tree and stamps Butterfly Basics & Papillon Potpourri.  Here's my take on the sketch.  Its not quite identical because I was doing this challenge from memory without computer access at the time.



I'm happy with what I did in any case and I am loving these new products.  The cardstock used is Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso with Whisper white for the banner.  I also cut a doily with the vintage Delicate doilies die out of Early Espresso.  I do like to combine some old with new sometimes.




I am quite pleased with my end result.  I hope you like it too, and it provides some inspiration, along with what our other designers have shared this week.  Don't forget to check out their creations at the Paper Craft Crew.

See you next time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks