Festival of Trees Fun Frames Card

Hello Everyone,

Recently the Paper Angels held a Christmas Card workshop locally to raise funds and awareness for our Footprints hospital program.  A number of beautiful cards and projects were completed by all the attending ladies on the day.  The cards were designed by our Paper Angels in Brisbane and I liked the cards so much that I have been repeating some of the designs with my own materials & different colours adding my own twist to the original.

Today I have one such card to share with you, and I'll also show you the original that I CASED'd below it.

The Festival of Trees stamp set was used for this card.  It was a great one because there was also a technique involved which was new to some of our ladies.  Always a bonus when you not only create, but also learn something new.  This is a closeup of mine.




The cardstock used is Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Gold and Whisper White.  The images from the Festival of trees stamp set were stamped off using Mossy Meadow ink to create depth and then the piece was covered with Versamark ink and then covered with Irridescent Ice embossing powder, the excess tapped off and then heat embossed.  Hopefully the sparkle shows up a little better in the next pictures.  I've used embossing folders of Fun Frames and Mosaic on my brushed gold card and some Mossy Meadow ribbon.  Here's the full pic of the card.


It's another elegant example using the Fun frames embossing folder.  Below is the card I've CASE'd from the Paper Angels in Brisbane.  I'm not sure who designed it, but thank you very much.  It's lovely.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing the card that inspired me and also my version of it.  Have a wonderful day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks