Paper Players Challenge #224 - Washi Tree Tag Card

Hello All,

Happy Tuesday,

It's been ages since I've entered a challenge, but this card I made can actually fit it with a current challenge at the Paper Players.  


Now for this challenge I could go the bottom row horizontally - Star, Die cut Glitter, or diagonally either way
Tree, Embossing (embossing folders), Glitter or White (tag), Embossing, Star. 

My card features a Tag that I made using All is Calm Washi tape over a Punched tree cut with the matching punch to the Festival of Trees.  The tag has been embossed on the bottom with the Delicate Designs embossing folder and punched with the Scallop Tag topper punch.  Come and have a look.

The Cardstock used is Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray and Whisper White with a Glitter star punched from Silver Glimmer paper.



My Basic Gray background has been embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.  The greeting comes from Good Greetings stamp set.



Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my card.  Have a great day. 



Comments

  1. Such a fun use of this pretty washi tape! Like how you embossed the bottom section of the tag--loos fabulous. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used washi tape on your tree, Carolyn! Very creative. Love the embossing, too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks