A Mother's Day Washi Card

Hello Everyone,
Happy Tuesday to you all,

Seems I am determined to use up some of my stash of Washi tape.  You may have noticed recently that I've used it on a few cards.  Today I decided to use similar to what I've done for a recent Valentine's Day card, but use the Mother's Day greeting on it.  Hearts work for Mum's too.



This time I've used Brushed Gold specialty card for my base with Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler and Gold Glimmer.  I've used the Hearts Collection Framelits with Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches.  The greeting comes from the vintage set Wonderful Mother.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have yourselves a very happy Tuesday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks