Adventure Bound Butterfly Thinlit Card

Hi Everyone,

How are you today?

I'm not bad for a Monday.  Love my Monday mornings actually, because I get to go play Badminton with a great social group and its a good start to the week ahead.

Today I've made a card that combines Kinda Eclectic stamps, Butterfly Thinlits and Adventure Bound Designer paper all on one card.  Come and have a look.




It's been created as a Birthday card with a greeting used from the Sale-a-bration stamp set called Big Day.  I've heat embossed the greeting with Gold EP.  These Butterfly thinlit dies just make me smile when you see the end result of these gorgeous layered lacy winged butterflies.    They are so worth the effort of cutting and pressing all those little bits out.  In my opinion still the best thing in our Occasions catalogue, this Butterfly Bundle.  The cardstock used is Mossy Meadow, Rose Red and Gold Foil.  I stamped the leaves from Kinda Eclectic and fussy cut most of them out and adhered to the card,  Some were stamped directly onto the dsp and I cut some leaves to adhere to the top of those.


I find cutting quite relaxing when I have the time to do it, and I always think the end result is well worth it.  What do you think of this card.  Would love to hear your feedback, so please leave me some comments and have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks