Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #130

Hello Everyone,

How is your day going?  Its Wednesday which means its once again time for our challenge at The Paper Craft Crew.  I'm excited to share this week's sketch with you.  Come and have a look.





I've decided to use a vintage set called Another Great Year which I've stamped and heat embossed onto vellum card with Early Espresso embossing powder and placed over paper from the stack called Adventure Bound.


The cardstock used here is Mossy Meadow and Basic Black with vellum only for the Greeting panel.  I've tried to stay true to the sketch for the most part to make this masculine birthday card.  I like the trees on the paper being seen through the vellum here.  The added banners were also cut from the dsp and are part of the sketch, but they actually help to secure the vellum in place here, hiding the adhesive in that corner.  I used candy dots on brads for the other corners.



The Dotted ribbon border punch was used in place of ribbon on this card as I didn't want to add a bow at all.  The Pewter ribbon slide (also vintage) was enough embellishment for this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We hope you will join in with our challenge and come visit us at the Paper Craft Crew.  Have a fantastic day.



Comments

  1. Carolyn - I love this card! I have yet to use that paper pack but I just may be CASE-ing yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks