Can You Case It? # 57


Hello from Australia,

Welcome to another challenge this week for the Can You Case it? site.  It's Sunday once again and that means we have a new challenge for you this week.  The details of this week's challenge are below.




I've used the Work of Art stamp set combined with the Butterfly Thinlits die.  My card was inspired in part by a Watercoloured card I saw by fellow demonstrator Melissa Stout.  I thought I could achieve a similar outcome by using the Work of Art stamp set.   I can honestly say this week, that this one didn't take me much more than 10 minutes and if I was to do a repeat, I'm sure I could get it done in under that time.  Planning takes the longest, don't you think?  But then once you have the idea it gets easier to execute it.



I've only used Whisper White card here and an extra piece for the card front, which was firstly stamped with inks Perfect Plum, Hello Honey and Coastal Cabana before I used the Butterfly thinlit on it.  The front was then adhered to the base and the butterfly positioned back in place raised on some 3D foam.  The card was then decorated with some basic pearls.




Here's hoping this card has inspired you enough to play along this week.  Do check out what our other Designers have to show you as well at Can You Case It?  Have a great day.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks