A Valentine Hearts Card

Hello Everyone,

I have another card to share with you today which is basically made up of  Hearts.  I'm so glad I have these Heart Framelits in my collection.    Come and have a look.



The cardstock used is Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White, Real Red and Gold Glimmer.  The Whisper White background has been Smooched with my Gold Smooch Spritzer.  It doesn't spray all that well but it does make a lovely irregular splatter pattern, just as it I planned it that way.  It's the kinda look we used to get in school with a toothbrush....lol.

This card is actually a tall skinny one and would fit in what we call here, a business size envelope.  Here's the full view.



The two smallest hearts have been cut with punches while all the others were cut with the Heart framelits.  I've used the Modern Label and Window punch for the greeting which comes from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.  It's also be raised on dimentionals along with some of the hearts.

Thanks for calling in to see my work.  Have a great day.


Comments

  1. Lovely card Carolyn. Love all the different sizes for the hearts. ( can't see the pic on SC for some reasons...?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Louise, SC was being a bit temperamental... lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks