Oh a Minion Birthday

Hello Everyone,


I sharing a card today that I made for a dear friend and very good customer.  Obviously, he likes Minions so I spent a bit of time doing some research and pulling out my punches doing some punch art to create this one.  I placed him on the brick paper from the Adventure Bound paper stack onto this Centre Step card I made.



The cardstock used is Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede, Whisper White & Midnight Muse.  The Speech bubble stamp comes from the Just Sayin' stamp set and the Birthday comes from the Itty Bitty Banners stamps.  I've also used some Yellow Gingham Washi tape on this card.



I'm very happy with how this turned out.  This is the card from the front.



I also took photos from both sides so you could see now it sits.




I hope he had a fantastic birthday, and I hope you all have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks