Happy Birthday David

Hell Everyone,

Its Friday 13th, and its another Birthday here.  I'm on a bit of a roll with Birthdays this month.  Today is our nephew's Birthday and I've made a card which combines some stamp sets to create a scene.  Come and have a look.



Wow, now that I look at the card again, how many stamp sets did I actually use.  There's the vintage stamp set Rev up the Fun that the car comes from, Kinda Eclectic for the sun, Sheltering Tree for the tree & grass and Just Sayin for the Greeting, which actually has a matching framelit set.



I had to fussy cut the car, but it still is a pretty straightfoward card.  The Cardstock used was Night of Navy, Summer Starfruit and Whisper White.

Hope David has a fantastic day, and I thank you all for popping in to see this one.  Enjoy your Friday 13th.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, apart from the fussy cutting it came together quite quickly and was fun to do.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks