Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Birthday David

Hell Everyone,

Its Friday 13th, and its another Birthday here.  I'm on a bit of a roll with Birthdays this month.  Today is our nephew's Birthday and I've made a card which combines some stamp sets to create a scene.  Come and have a look.



Wow, now that I look at the card again, how many stamp sets did I actually use.  There's the vintage stamp set Rev up the Fun that the car comes from, Kinda Eclectic for the sun, Sheltering Tree for the tree & grass and Just Sayin for the Greeting, which actually has a matching framelit set.



I had to fussy cut the car, but it still is a pretty straightfoward card.  The Cardstock used was Night of Navy, Summer Starfruit and Whisper White.

Hope David has a fantastic day, and I thank you all for popping in to see this one.  Enjoy your Friday 13th.



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel, apart from the fussy cutting it came together quite quickly and was fun to do.

      Delete