Hearts for Valentine's Day


Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday,

Today I've made a Valentine's Day card using some Irresistibly Yours designer paper from Sale-a-bration and combined it with Gold and the stamp set That's the Ticket.  Please come and see.

I absolutely adore how the background came out here.  I've brayered Real Red ink over the dotted design, wiped it off and then sprayed my old Gold Smooch Spritz over it.  Now the end was a little bit clogged and instead of just a fine mist it actually leaked dripped splodges on the card and also
spraying some splatters.  Apparently the nozzle should be cleaned first before attempting to spray, but I really like it.  It adds a luscious look.



The cardstock is Whisper White, Gold Foil and Gold Glimmer paper.  The Hearts have been cut with the Heart Collection framelits and I've also used the Ticket and Modern Label punches here.  It's a very simple design, but I really like how it turned out.  Here's the full card.




Please let me know what you think of my card.  I love hearing from you.  Have yourselves a very happy Tuesday.




Comments

  1. Hi Carolyn,

    the dotted DSP from Sale-a-bration 2015 looks great colored in this deep red. That's what I'll do next. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Helge, I'm happy that I've helped. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks