Irresistibly Yours Butterfly Card for Mother's Day

Hello Everyone,

Gee I'm enjoying using the Irresistibly Yours Designer papers.  Particularly with the added dimension of stamping the background of the paper and changing the background colour to make the white design stand out.  Come and have a look at what I've done this time with the Floral sheet from the pack.


Ok, the cardstock I've used is Blackberry Bliss, Wisteria Wonder and just a touch of Whisper white for the greeting only.  I've used the Butterfly Thinlit medium die for my butterfly cut from the Wisteria card and lined with Blackberry Bliss.   The feelers on the butterfly were made with Ribbon from the Artisan Embellishment kit and it was finished with Basic Pearls along the body.

For the background Designer paper I've used the Wood Panel stamp with Memento Black ink, blotted that and wiped it off and then brayered with Baked Brown Sugar ink.  It looks a nice rich wood colour, but the woodgrain pattern still shows through well.  Here's the full picture of the card which I made as a 14 x 14cm square.




Gold Bakers Twine has been wrapped across the card front under the Mother's Day greeting which was punched and layered with Oval punches.  It's a stamp from Vintage set called Wonderful Mother, but I do love the font.  I make quite a few Mother's Day cards which I sell, so in this instance, vintage does not matter.   I've taken a closeup pic of the greeting below.



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you are have a wonderful weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks