Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge # 132

Hello All,

Welcome to the Wednesday sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here is this week's sketch.



I've used the Sale-a-bration stamp set Big Day combined with the Something Lacy background stamp for my card.


I've also used the Label Collection framelits to cut and mat the stamped image and Blendability Markers to colour it in Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky.  The Cardstock used is Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Brushed Gold.  The Something Lacy stamp was used on the Pink Pirouette background and heat embossed with Gold powder.





It's not often I actually stamp and colour an image for the inside of a card, but the cake did go nicely with the sentiment on the outside.  I actually really like my double bow on this card too, made with Pool Party seam binding.

Please let me know what you think of this one and visit our site Paper Craft Crew for some more inspiration.  We would love to see your card in the gallery.


Have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks