Valentine's Card with Washi

Hello Everyone,

I have 2 cards to show you today.  One I received in the mail from my friend Vicki.  She made it especially for me in my colours (which I'll show below) and another I've made for Valentine's Day  which combines Hearts and Washi tape.  I think it's turned out quite well and I'm pleased with it.  Here is the closeup.



The cardstock used is Whisper white, Real Red and Gold Glimmer.




The Hearts Collection framelits were used to cut the hearts and the Teeny Tiny Sentiment stamp set was used to stamp the greeting cut out with the Bitty Banner framelits.  I hope you like it,

Next, as promised I have a card to show you that I received in the mail from my dear friend Vicki.  You can view her work on her blog here.  This one was made in my colours, isn't it pretty.




Thanks so much Vicki, and thanks everyone for calling in today.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks