Happy Birthday Michelle

Hello Everyone,

Seems like February is a big birthday month here for friends I know plus family.   Today is a friend's birthday.  She also happens to be my downline.  Happy Birthday Michelle.

I've just finished and posted this card using a classic colour combo of  Black, White and Red.  It has one of my fav new butterflies cut with the Butterfly thinlit dies.  Come and see.




The only stamping here is actually the greeting used from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.  The patterned paper is from the Back to Black designer paper pack.  I've used the Decorative Label punch for the greeting and the Dotted Ribbon border punch for the red trim.




I've used some Basic Pearls to embellish the card.  The cardstock colours are Basic Black, Whisper White and Real Red.  These are also colours for an upcoming challenge, so this was my warm up card...lol.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing this one, and I also hope Michelle receives it in time and that she likes it.  Have a great day.






Comments

  1. Carolyn, How did you get the white butterfly shape under the black die cut butterfly? Did you just trace the outline and cut it out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue Ann, thanks for asking. I've used the negative from the die cut black butterfly as a stencil to trace and cut out the white one behind. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks