Big Day Flip Card

Hi Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you all.  I've made a Flip card today that uses the Label thinlit card die which I've combined with the Sale-a-bration stamp set called Big Day.  We seem to be having a few teen birthdays so I've made this one to have on hand for the next Surprise party that crops up.



These cards are notoriously had to photograph, so I've had to hold it so you can get a better look at the front image.  The cardstock used is Island Indigo, Whisper White and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.  The cake image has been coloured with Blendabilities markers and the greetings from the Big Day stamp set have been stamped with Island Indigo Ink.  The patterned paper is from the vintage pack called Watercolor Wonder.  Here's the front of the card.



The Dazzling diamonds glimmer borders have been punched with the Dotted Ribbon Border punch.  Here's a pic of the other side of the card, or the flip side as I like to call it.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you all have a very happy Tuesday.



Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Carolyn. I seem to be having issues with SC this morning after entering a few comments, it just froze and I can't get back in right now. So I came over to your blog to leave my comment. BTW have you had a chance to take a look at my Creative Blog Hop entry? (Feb 16 post)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks