Another Suspended Butterfly Easel Card in Wisteria

Hello Everyone,

How has your day been?  I would have to say it's been a challenge for me to stay on top of things and I'm finding I have a serious time management problem in trying to prep for tomorrow's class.  A day full of constant (not unpleasant though) interruptions and my order arriving late didn't help.  I need to learn how to say No to people, LOL!

Onto today's card.  Remember the Suspended Butterfly Easel card I made.  Due to popularity by request and some customers orders, I'm teaching this card at tomorrow's class.  It's a little fiddly but so worth it, I think.  I changed the colours a bit for this one.


The base cardstock this time is Wisteria Wonder, combined with Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Rose Red.  The window is cut using the Deco Label frame and the flower comes from the set Secret Garden while the butterflies come from the stamp set Papillon Potpourri which also has matching punches.  My background Whisper White card was embossed with the Pretty Prints embossing folder and the greeting comes from the Artisan Label stamp set which also has a matching punch.


The suspended butterflies are doubles, stuck back to back either side of the elastic and adhered with Sticky Strip with some colour sponged in the centre.




Thanks so much for calling in today.  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Comments

  1. Such lovely colours and amazing card. don't think I would attempt it at a class though. Good luck. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks