Just Add Ink #189 - Colour Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I want to thank the girls at JAI for choosing my card in their picks here for last week.

This week I wanted to play along with the Colour Challenge this week at Just Add Ink as it's quite an unusual combo, but I really like it.


This is the card I've made today.  I've used some Naturals Composition dsp which has been brayered with Raspberry Ripple ink and cut out with the Square Scallop die.



My cardstock is Crumb Cake for the base wth Perfect Plum and I've used some Whisper White stamped with Perfect Plum ink for the Chalk Talk label and Papillon Potpourri Butterfly and the greeting from Chalk Talk was inked in Whisper White Craft Ink onto Raspberry Ripple card.

Here is the layered Chalk Talk Label.


Thanks for stopping by today to see my entry for the JAI challenge.  Please feel free to drop me some comments.  I love hearing from you.

Comments

  1. That looks so cool Carolyn, loving the naturals comp paper inked that way, great use of the colours and such a striking and bold card. Thanks for joining in at JAI. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brayering the Raspberry Ripple ink over the DSP really makes the pattern 'pop', Carolyn - very nice! Love the little white butterfly to balance out the bold panel, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Carolyn! The brayered neutrals square looks fabulous. Yes, we must've been on the same page today :-) similar stamps and timing and all but I prefer your card. Well done on your win last week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's such a beautiful background Carolyn and I just your scrunchy bow! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week! ps. I loved your card last week and it was well deserved of a top pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely background Carolyn - I love the colour of it against the R.Ripple - and I like the shinyness of it too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your brayered panel is lovely Carolyn and it sure does bring out that beautiful pattern. Thanks for joining in again with our challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mae, yes it's very effective and quite striking I think.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks