Paper Players #173 Shaped Card Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Shaped cards with the Paper Players??  I know, right up my alley.  Couldn't wait to play this week and join in with this challenge.  I love making different shaped cards.  They are unique.  The recipient is certainly not going to get two the same.

You all know how I love Easel cards, and I have a cousin's birthday on Thursday, so this is what I made him with the Stamp Set Rev Up the Fun.


I've created this shaped Easel Card with the Label Framelits and Cardstock of Midnight Muse, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and a little Winter Frost Specialty paper. This is how the card looks side on.



The greeting has been raised up on dimentionals with a punched Artisan Label piece underneath to create the Anchor to stand this easel up.  The point of the label from the card front simply tucks under this.  Here is a closeup of the car image from the set.  This seems to be the go to set at the moment for the males in my life.  There is another birthday coming up on Sunday, LOL!


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Would love to hear from you with your thoughts on this card.

I would also like to enter this challenge again, as I do love shaped cards and I made another really cool one last week in the shape of a Guitar.  While not specifically for this challenge, it was made for a specific person, it sure does fit the challenge criteria at the Paper Players this week, so I will be back.

Have a lovely day.


Comments

  1. What an awesome shaped, easel card! I know you cousin will love it! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ann. I love playing along with these sort of challenges, even better when I get to make a card that I needed along the way.

      Delete
  2. What a fun shaped card, Carolyn! I love the color combo and the distressed detil on the "road"...great touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks