Happy Mail - Happy Melbourne Cup


Hello Everyone,

How was your Melbourne Cup?  Mine was great actually.  The first time in years I've gone somewhere to celebrate it and got "frocked up".  It made for a nice change with fantastic company and I even won $15 in a sweep.  I'm such a big spender, LOL!.

This morning I received a lovely surprise in the mail from one of my crafty overseas friends.  Her name is Maree, but you may know her blog as Inky Moose in Canada.

Here is the card she posted to me .  It's a gorgeous Vintage Christmas card and it's in some of the new products that I don't have as yet.  She may just have encouraged me to buy them now to recreate this beauty.  Thanks Maree.


Note:  The above card was made and sent to me by Maree Streeter, Inky Moose and it should have her watermark across it, if only I knew how.  LOL!

Next, as I was out for the majority of the day and could not compete with this beauty, I've made a more contemporary design Gift Card holder with the Envelope Punch Board and Single Stamp Tag.  I think a few of these on hand will be great to have for Christmas and to slip under the tree for those hard to buy for Family and friends at Christmas.  See what you think.


This is the inside



It's lined with some Whisper White card for writing on and a little envelope I've made to pop the gift card into.  The Cardholder is made from Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.

Thanks for calling in to see today's post.  Hope you all had a fantastic day.



Comments

  1. This looks cute. Is the little envelope for the gift card? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, yes that was my intention, to create the mini envelope and attach it on the inside for the giftcard.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks