Betsy's Blossoms (again) with Butterflies


Hi Everyone,

What, are you sick of Betsy already?  No, can't be.  I actually pulled out this set having not used it in quite a while, wiped the dust from the case and decided it was time to put ink to rubber and use it in the JAI masking challenge.  While I was doing the masking background for that challenge, I made a second one to play with, and this time have combined it with more butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and matching Butterfly punches.

Well who'd have thought, blossoms and butterflies, thats sheer genius LOL!

Enough of my waffling, here is my card today.


I negative mask was created using the Deco Label Framelits and I used this to sponge Pear Pizzazz ink onto the white background.  The base of my card is Coastal Cabana and the smaller blue butterflies are Tempting Turquoise.  The leaves are stamped in Garden Green ink and the Blossoms in Summer Starfruit.

I have a birthday theme happening with my latest cards as I was trying to decide, and also get my daughters opinions on which would be the best one to give to my youngest Sister.  It also doesn't hurt to have a few birthday cards on hand in case of emergency.  How often do they come home from school and say, Mum its my friend ........  Birthday and I need a card, so this one has a younger feel to it.


The greeting here is from the stamp set called Label Something.


Hope you've enjoyed the look at this card today.  See you next time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks