Remember Jolly Holiday?


Hello Everyone,

I think that was the name of this Designer Series Paper.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  It's from a couple of years back and I pulled it out today so I could demonstrate the Envelope Punch Board once again for my class ladies.

This is the envelope I made.

This paper suits the traditionalists who love Red and Green for Christmas.  Once home I set about making a card with some of the coordinating sheet to match the envelope.  Talk about putting the cart before the horse.  You would normally start with a card, then make the envelope to match. The Envelope punch board is a great way to use up the excess Papers from the pack that haven't previously been turned into cards.

Below is the card I made to match using a base of Cherry Cobbler Card and a layer of Very Vanilla which has been embossed with the Pretty Prints embossing folder.  I've made one of my bows to match using the Oval punch.

I think it makes for a pretty sweet combo with the envelope.

What do you think?  Please feel free to comment and let me know.

I'll be back tomorrow with another card.  Have a great weekend. 

Comments

  1. Lovely card and envelope. TFS.
    I think that is the name of the DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks