Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #67


videogram cover image

Hello from Downunder,

First of all today I want to say Happy Birthday to my youngest Sister Genie (short for Genevieve) who lives in Brisbane and wish her a wonderful and fabulous day.  I'm not sharing her Birthday Card just yet, because she hasn't received it.  Like me, it's actually running late, LOL!.

Here is this week's sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew
which must mean, yes, you are right, it is Wednesday today!

What do you make of this sketch.  I love it, don't mind a square card at all, and with my new Envelope Punch Board it is also such a breeze to make an envelope to fit. 

I've decided to use the Hostess set called Warmth and Wonder today for a Christmas Card using some Eastern Elegance designer series paper.  Make sure you check out what all the talented designers have made for your inspiration this week.


The cardstock used is Coastal Cabana (for the base), Basic Black, Whisper White and Bermuda Bay.
I've used the Mosaic punch with one of the Frosted Finish embellishments in place of the flower on the sketch above and stamped the images onto the Whisper White panel which was cut out with the Deco Label Framelits.


Thanks very much for stopping in today.  Hope you will join us with one of your own cards in the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.  We would love to see you there.

Have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks