For the Love .......


Hello All,

How is your weekend going?

Mine had a great start having won the Teams Tournament at our Badminton Christmas party last night which was a lot of fun (for me).  The girls came with, the trade off for me taking them to the Cinema today.   Photo down the bottom of the Winning team prize, an early Christmas present. LOL!

I took my girls and their friends along for a treat to see the new Hunger Games Catching Fire movie.  Thrilling and intense was the verdict, and better than the first one, so that's a big call.  We can recommend it, if you were thinking about it.  A great time had by all, including a visit to Macca's afterwards, another treat.

On to today's card.  I'm using the new Expressions Thinlits on my card for the first time.  The word being Love.  This could be a card for any occasion, Anniversary, Engagement, for a Lover of Music, or in my case I love Butterflies, so how about I use that theme. LOL!


I've used cardstock of Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry with some Music Paper from the Modern Medley pack and the Pretty Prints embossing folder on my black background and Gold Foil for the word.   I've used Deco Label framelits to cut our the centre shapes and the Hearts a Flutter stamp set for the embossed gold edged centre heart cut out with its own framelit shape plus Papillon Potpourri stamp set for the Butterfly.  Have a closer look at the centre here.


And here is the prize/trophy each member of our 5 person team received for winning the Badminton Tournament last night.  Team "Plum Puddings" consisted of Warwick, Lena, Larry, Dave and myself.


The tiny elephant is cute and we will probably hang it on the Christmas tree when we put it up.

Have a great weekend everyone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks