Happy Birthday, Neil


Hello Everyone,

It's my Husband's Birthday today and I wanted to share the card I've made for him.  I've used the stamp set Rev up the Fun with the Car image because he's a V8 motor racing nut, umm I mean enthusiast.


As you can see from this photo, it's an Easel Card design.  The Cardstock used is Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and  Raspberry Ripple.


I've used the Stylish Strips embossing folder on the front black panel and run some Washi tape along the stripes.  I think it looks a little like tyre tread.  Deco Label and Oval collection framelits were also used to frame to image and make a topper for this Easel Card.











I also stamped the envelope which is something I rarely do.


Here are photos of the Birthday cake and the Birthday Boy.

 
Ok, not the best photo of him, but if he wants to pull a face there are consequences, LOL!  Actually I was told if I put a bad photo on FB there would be payback, but nothing was said about my blog, hahaha.   Here is a proper photo, ok.

And the girls at our little party with the family today.


Thanks for dropping in today.  Hope you are having an enjoyable Sunday and that my card gives you some ideas for creating for the males in your life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks