Something Quick using Snowflake Season Kit

Hi Everyone,

First of all I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends who are celebrating their day.

Now how are you all this Thursday?  I'm great but I'm really quite busy.  It's that time of year at the moment, getting close to the end of our School year and Christmas is just around the corner.  We have school concerts, Graduation, Dance Concert and my final couple of classes these next two weekends.

Today I wanted to show something really quick that can be made with our card kits, page 8 of the SU Holiday Catalogue.  There's a kit called Snowflake season, which can be assembled really quickly as an ornament to post.  The recipient can then use it as a decoration pulling it from the base as it's precut. I've added a bit of Cherry Cobbler card to the kit to make a base for this all to be adhered to.  Here it is.


 
The envelopes come in the kit.  I added some layers to the greeting as well, punching a scalloped circle with the 1 1/4" Scallop punch and stamped the greeting onto some extra Whisper White card, punching it out with the Mosaic punch.


Thanks so much for calling in today to see my card.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks