Simply Sent


Hello Everyone,

How is your Sunday going?  Mine is pretty cruisy.

While my eldest daughter is at work I've managed to catch up one some domestic duties so I could play with one of the Simply Sent card kits I have.  This one is called Simply Fabulous from the main catalogue.  The basic kit has the card supplies, die cut fronts, stickers, ribbon, envelope and rhinestones all colour coordinated.  I've added some cardstock to this and put my own twist on the kits.  Rather than purchasing the intended matching stamp set I've used a few of my own namely Backyard Basics, for the cool butterfly which I was just recently reminded of the fact that I don't use this one and the Feel Goods set of quotes. This is the first one.


And here is the next one with same supplies and layout, just reversed colours


Quick and easy, but so pretty with the pastel colour scheme of Smoky Slate and Pistachio Pudding.  Here are both cards side by side.  Oh, and did you notice that I'm partial to butterflies?


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks