A 14th Birthday Flip Card

Hello Everyone,

How are you all today.  I've had to pick up my daughter early from school today.  I think there's some nasty bugs going around.  That did impact on my time someone today when I was trying to get a card finished and get my husband packed and travelling back to work this afternoon for his 6 day shift starting tomorrow.

Here's the card I've finished.  Unfortunately this one was not acceptable to my daughter for her friend for the weekend.  It's kinda like the Tuna John West rejects - this was the card that Anna rejected, lol.



She had said she wanted purple as that is the Birthday girl's favourite colour, so I had started this black flip card and then decided to add the Perfect Plum card to it and coloured the cake image from Big Day sale-a-bration stamp set with my markers.  I've used the Label Thinlit card die to make this flip card.  The are so easy.  Here's the front side.




I've used cardstock of Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer.  I've also used the Confetti Stars border and Dotted Ribbon Border punches.   Here's the flip side.





I've used the Memorable Moments stamp set for the number 14 here and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits for the tiny butterflies from the Wisteria card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with Take 2.  See you then.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks