Printed Blooms Just for You

Hello Everyone,

I am loving the Printed Blooms designer paper at the moment and there are only a few more days left in which to place your order for it.  Today I've combined the Spring Flowers embossing folder, Butterfly thinlits and Label Love greeting.  Come and take a look.




The cardstock used is Blackberry Bliss for the base with Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry.  I've used a button from the Artisan embellishment kit for the butterfly centre topped with a Rhinestone and some vintage Daffodil Delight satin ribbon.  The Pin in non SU.  Here's the full view of my card.




The Label Love greeting is punched with the Artisan Label punch.  It's another one of my favourite greeting sets.  I love when you can just stamp and punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks