Island Indigo Lotus Blossom card


Hi there,

All I can say its Thank God it's Friday.  Its been an interesting week and next week leading up to my eldest daughter's 16th Birthday all looks interesting already.  Lots happening on the home front, as you can imagine with teenagers in the house.  Its keeping me on my toes, I can tell you.

Onto today's card which I've made using the Lotus Blossom SAB stamp set.  Its a square design this time.  Come and see this delicate flower which I've placed on a dainty paper doily.




As my title would suggest, the base card is Island Indigo combined with Whisper White.  The white panel on the card has been embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.  Inks used on the blossom were Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party and Wild Wisabi.   The inks stamped over each other tone in well with the Lost Lagoon ribbon I've used.

Here's the full card for you.



The greeting used on this card comes from one of my fav stamp sets called Blooming with Kindness.  Its such an elegant font.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing my card today and do hope you will leave me a comment or two, as I love hearing from you.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks