Butterfly Centre Step Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

Happy Thursday people.  I am in Mum mode at the moment preparing for my Daughter's 16th Birthday tomorrow.  Cleaning, baking and lots of grocery shopping because some girls are sleeping over.   I'll share the Birthday card with you tomorrow that I've only just finished.  That one took me a while and is quite detailed.  Today I have a card that has been in progress for some time, and I was glad to finally finish it off today.




The cardstock used is Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette, Summer Starfruite (retired) and Whisper White.  I've used the Butterfly Basics stamp set for the greeting and the Framelits cut twice.  The patterned paper is vintage from a pack called Patio Party and I've also used Scallop edge border punch (vintage) and Bunting die from the Balloon Framelits.  Here's the full pic of the card below.



The ink used is Night of Navy for the stamped greeting.  I've taken another pic showing the other side of the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  See you tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks