Printed Blooms Wishes

Hello Everyone,

I have a very CAS (clean and simple) card to share with you today using the Printed Blooms designer paper available from our Occasions catalogue until the end of this month.  I've cut the piece used for this card from a sheet that would easily be used on a 12 x 12" scrapbook page.  It could easily be used for scrapbooking, but of course I spend all my time these days creating cards.  Come and have a look.




The greeting here has been stamped directly onto the patterned paper using the Butterfly Basics stamp set and Rose Red Ink.  The cardstock used is Basic Black and Rose Red.  I've used the Butterfly thinlit dies to cut a Black butterfly.  Here's the full view of the card.




Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my card.  Have a great day.




Comments

  1. This is simply gorgeous Carolyn! Love the effect that a single butterfly can make to this DSP. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, how are you? I agree, this dsp its gorgeous and a butterfly is all that's needed. Thank you so much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks