Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge 136

Hello from Australia,


Welcome to another Wednesday Sketch challenge.  We would love for you to join us this week at the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.




What a great sketch we have for you this week.  It really had me wondering what products I would use today.  In the end though I decided on some of my favourite Butterfly thinlits teamed with the Butterfly Basics stamp set.




The cardstock used is Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Bermuda Bay.  I've used some vintage dsp from the pack called Eastern Elegance on the background.  I've decided this will be another Mother's Day card with the greeting from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set cut out with Bitty Banners framelits.   The Sahara Sand banner has been embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder and the Bermunda Bay strip has been embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.  I've also used a Paper doily on my design which I sponged with Sahara Sand ink.




So what do you thing?  This is a great sketch this week and we would love to have you join us at the Paper Craft Crew.  Please stop by and see what our other designers have to show you.

See you next time.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks