Freshly Made Sketches 178 - Lotus Blossom Thank You

Hello Everyone,

I'm participating in a challenge today at Freshly Made Sketches.  Yay!  I know its been a long time.  I'm usually on the other end just keeping up with my own posts and designing for teams I'm on, but this particular sketch caught my eye and I had an image stamped which I thought would really suit it.

Here are the sketch details.


I'm using the Lotus Blossom stamp for my card combined with Irresistably Yours Designer paper and the Dictionary Background stamp.  Come and take a look.




The cardstock is Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White and Gumball Green.  The background was stamped with the Dictionary stamp in Memento ink, blotted and wiped off, then brayered with Wisteria wonder ink.  I've used Gold washi tape down either side of the card.



The image was stamped with Wisteria Wonder & Rich Razzleberry ink cut with Oval collection framelits on top of the Banners cut with Banner framelits.

Please let me know what you think of this one and thanks for stopping by today.





Comments

  1. Gorgeous card! The way you created your background panel is very clever and so effective! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karren. I love the sketch this week.

      Delete
  2. The Lotus Blossom is so lovely and beautifully showcased with this sketch! The background is gorgeous with your use of the DIctionary print. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks