A Sparkly Butterfly Thinlit Card

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday.  Yes I know what you're thinking.  She's made yet another Butterfly card.  That makes three in a row with the same Butterfly Thinlit die.  I just couldn't help myself.  It's so beautiful.  Come and have a look at this one.

The cardstock I've used is Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer.



The Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer card has been used between the Pink Pirouette base and the Basic Gray layer which I also cut the Butterfly from.  I love that sparkle underneath the wings.  I've decided this would make a lovely Mother's Day card, but of course it could be used for any occasion by simply changing the sentiment.  This one comes from the stamp set Teeny Tiny Sentiments and I punched it out with the Word Window Punch.




I finished the centre of the butterfly with Basic Rhinestones and am so happy with how this one turned out.  How pretty does that Glimmer look with the Butterfly.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you have a happy Tuesday.




Comments

  1. Beautiful card, Carolyn. I love the glimmer paper beneath the cutout butterfly. That butterfly die is so versatile, isn't it? I always appreciate the tips you include with your cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you are welcome Hj, and its so lovely to hear from you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks