Can You Case It #61 - A Butterfly For You

Hello there,


It's Sunday evening here which means its time for the Can You Case It? challenge this week.  This week its a 10 minute card with an optional theme of St. Paddy's Day per the details below.  I opted to not go with the theme and instead used the Butterfly thinlit die for my card below.



The cardstock I've chosen for this one is Bermuda Bay, Basic Black and Whisper White.  Here's a closer look.



The only stamping in sight is actually the greeting from the Itty Bitty Banners set stamped with Bermuda Bay ink.  I've used the Dotted ribbon border punch as well for the black edge top and bottom under my Whisper White panel.  This card is so simple and yet so elegant and effective.  I've actually cut out two butterflies, one from the Whisper White Card and one from the Basic Black card and used the negative of the white with the Bermuda card showing beneath and placed the black one in the space.  I'm going to do another card in the reverse of this to show on my blog next time.

Thanks for stopping by to view my card for the Can You Case It? 10 minute challenge.  We hope you will play along with us this week.   Do stop by and see what our other designers have made to show you and enjoy what's left of your weekend.




Comments

  1. Love this! I love the black and Bermuda color together for the butterfly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks