Moon Lake Birthday

Hello Everyone,

I've tried out a new stamp set today called Moon Lake.  It has realistic looking images that can be coloured to create a scene or picture and I think this card will work well for a Male birthday.  Come and have a look and the detail in this image.




The cardstock used is Pacific Point, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede with some Whisper White only used for the stamped image which I've coloured.  The Wood Panel stamp has been used on my Sahara Sand background and the Itty Bitty Banners for the Birthday greeting.  Here's the full pic of the card below.


The frame was created from the Soft Suede card by using both the Deco Label and Oval collection of framelits.  It's been raised on 3D foam.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see my card.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks