Minion - You're the Best!

Hello Everyone,

While I was playing with my punches making a Minion Birthday card for a friend, I actually made another one and put it aside.  Today I can show you that card I've finished.  I actually used up some of my stash of vintage patterned paper, namely Patio Party.  Come and see.



Minion was made with various punches and a little hand cutting and the cutout frame in the card was made with the Deco Label Framelits.  Cardstock used here is Night of Navy, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie.   The greeting somes from the stamp set Just Sayin and is cut out with the matching Speech Bubble framelits.



This card was just a bit of fun even though my girls thought the minion on this one was a little creepy.  Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks