Love Life

Hello Everyone,

I had a bit of a play with a new stamp set from the Sale-a-bration brochure called A Happy Thing.  I took the bird from this stamp set which I think is meant to be a Kookaburra and coloured him with my blendies.  Photo is below.




The cardstock used is Soft Sky, Whisper White and Crumb Cake.    The Woodgrain embossing folder has been used on the Crumb Cake background card.  I then sponged it with a bit of Soft Suede ink.




The image panel was cut with the Label Framelits.  I kept this really CAS for my first play with this set today.

I thought I would leave you with a pic of a lovely Hibiscus I spotted in our garden this morning.




Have a good one.



Comments

  1. I like your card with the blue bird, but I love the beautiful hibiscus. We have several inches to snow and it's still coming down. Your hibiscus gives me hope that spring will be here before too long. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks H j Burton, our garden is looking quite good since we had all that rain. This is a beautiful hibiscus.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks