Monday, March 9, 2015

Can You Case It #60 - Colour challenge

Hello Everyone,

Its time for the Sunday Can You Case It? challenge.  Our theme this week is a colour based challenge.   Here are the details of our challenge.




I had to really think about this one, because I didn;t have the colour So Saffron in my collection and only had ink in Wild Wasabi, no card or designer paper that would work.  Here's what I decided to make using the stamp set Kinda Eclectic.




Daffodil Delight was my substitute ink colour used for the sun.  The technique used is the Triple layer stamping.  I must admit to making many of these style cards in the past (years back), but I really haven't done one in a while.




We hope that you will join us at Can You Case it?  for this awesome colour challenge.  Look forward to seeing what you design.  Thanks for stopping by.





Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Love this stamping technique. You did a great job with your stamping and the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks very much Cynthia, as I had to substitute for the Daffodil delight.

      Delete
  2. Love your card!! The triple layer stampin rawks with the Kinda Eclectic set. TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. I'm glad you like it. Kinda Eclectic is such a versatile stamp set.

      Delete
  3. Triple Time is one of my favorite techniques. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri, I played with this technique alot about 2 years ago when they were popular. Love it.

      Delete