Can You Case It #60 - Colour challenge

Hello Everyone,

Its time for the Sunday Can You Case It? challenge.  Our theme this week is a colour based challenge.   Here are the details of our challenge.




I had to really think about this one, because I didn;t have the colour So Saffron in my collection and only had ink in Wild Wasabi, no card or designer paper that would work.  Here's what I decided to make using the stamp set Kinda Eclectic.




Daffodil Delight was my substitute ink colour used for the sun.  The technique used is the Triple layer stamping.  I must admit to making many of these style cards in the past (years back), but I really haven't done one in a while.




We hope that you will join us at Can You Case it?  for this awesome colour challenge.  Look forward to seeing what you design.  Thanks for stopping by.




Comments

  1. Love this stamping technique. You did a great job with your stamping and the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks very much Cynthia, as I had to substitute for the Daffodil delight.

      Delete
  2. Love your card!! The triple layer stampin rawks with the Kinda Eclectic set. TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. I'm glad you like it. Kinda Eclectic is such a versatile stamp set.

      Delete
  3. Triple Time is one of my favorite techniques. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri, I played with this technique alot about 2 years ago when they were popular. Love it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks