A Happy Thing Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

I have an Easel Card to share with you today, shaped with the Deco Label framelits and featuring the Bird image from A Happy Thing Sale-a-bration stamp set.  I've coloured the image with my Blendabilites.



This is the side view of the card to show you how it sits.  The cardstock used is Night of Navy, Whisper White and Soft Sky.   Here is a closeup of the front.




I've used the Label Love stamp set and Artisan Label punch for the greeting on this card which also forms the anchor for the Easel to set against, pic below.


Apart from the colouring this was a relatively simple card to make, once you know how to make an easel card.  I'm happy with how this turned out.  Please let me know what you think of this card.  I'd love to hear your feedback.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great Monday and a great week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks