Hexagon Hive with Painted Blooms

Hello Everyone,

Today's card features more of the Painted Blooms designer paper and another beautiful butterfly cut with the Butterfly Thinlit die combined with the Hexagon Hive die.  Here's a closeup so you can see the detail.




The cardstock I've used is Daffodil Delight, Basic Black and Whisper White.   I've combined Beautiful Wings die with my Butterfly thinlit to layer up this one and the greeting combes from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.  Here's the full pic of the card.




I love how the floral pattern peeks through the Hexagons and I adore the colours in that particular sheet which combines Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss.  I think they go quite well with the yellow, which is a colour I don't use a lot of.  

Please leave me a comment if you are dropping by because I'd love to hear from you.  Have a great weekend.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks