Can You Case It? #62 - Balloon Bash

Hello from Australia,

Today's Sunday Challenge is Designers Choice at the Can You Case It? challenge.  Details are below.




I'm been playing with the set Balloon Bash this week so I thought I would try out another stamp from the today.


The cardstock I've chosen is Pacific Point, Pool Party, Whisper White and some of the Irresistably Yours Designer paper which I've brayered with Pool Party ink.  These are colours I don't work with often so I challenged myself to use them with this stamp set to make a non gender specific birthday card.  All the stamped images were embossed with Pool Party embossing powder.




I've used Deco Label and Banner Framelits and Fancy Fan embossing folder on my card this week.  We hope you will join us this week for our challenge.  Please stop by Can You Case It? and view all the wonderful creations this week.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.




Comments

  1. Blues and greens are my favorite color combo...love this card!...B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Billie. I love your card too. A parcel has just arrived for me with that vellum.

      Delete
  2. Great team card this week. Love the embossing with the shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I'm sure going to miss that Irresistibly Yours paper!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks