Beth's Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

You know that birthday card I made yesterday that was rejected right?  Today I have the substitute, well the one we settled on anyway.  I think its younger looking using a fun set called Baloon Bash.  Come and have a look.



This time around I've used the Circle Thinlit card die combined with cardstock of Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White.  I've also used a little glimmer for some punched stars.  Here is the card from the front view.



I've hand cut one of the balloons here stamped with Elegant Eggplant ink and popped it up on dimentionals here.  The other 2 balloons are stamped directly onto the Whisper White card.




The Dotted Ribbon border punch was used on the Coastal Cabana card for the edges and I've used Stamp n' write markers for the candles punched out with my 2 1/2 " circle punch.

Let me know how you like this one, and have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks